Philly® Blueberry Swirl Cheesecake
- Prep Time: 15 Minutes (Total Times 5 Hours)
- Serving Size: 16
- 1 cup HONEY MAID Graham Cracker Crumbs
- 1 cup plus 3 Tbsp. Plus 3 Tablespoons Sugar, Divided
- 3 tablespoons Butter Or Margarine, Melted
- 4 pkg. (8 oz. each) PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese, Softened
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla
- 1/4 cup BREAKSTONE'S Or KNUDSEN Sour Cream
- 4 Eggs
- 2 cups Fresh Or Thawed Frozen Blueberries
PREHEAT oven to 325°F. Mix crumbs, 3 Tbsp. of the sugar and the butter. Press firmly onto bottom of foil-lined 13x9-inch baking pan. Bake 10 min.
BEAT cream cheese, remaining 1 cup sugar and the vanilla in large bowl with electric mixer on medium speed until well blended. Add sour cream; mix well. Add eggs, one at a time, beating on low speed after each addition just until blended. Pour over crust. Puree the blueberries in a blender or food processor. Gently drop spoonfuls of the pureed blueberries over batter; cut through batter several times with knife for marble effect.
BAKE 45 min. or until center is almost set; cool. Cover and refrigerate at least 4 hours before serving. Store leftover cheesecake in refrigerator.
KRAFT KITCHENS TIPS
Enjoy a serving of this rich-and-indulgent treat on special occasions.
Substitute 1 can (15 oz.) blueberries, well drained, for the 2 cups fresh or frozen