- Prep Time: 15 Minutes (Total Time 35 Minutes)
- Serving Size: 4
- 1/4 cup KRAFT Mayo Real Mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons KRAFT 100 Percent Grated Parmesan Cheese
- 1/8 teaspoon Ground Red Pepper (cayenne)
- 4 Salmon Fillet (1 Pound), Skin Removed
- 2 teaspoons Lemon Juice
- 10 RITZ Crackers, Crushed (about Half Cup Crumbs)
PREHEAT oven to 400°F. Mix mayo, cheese and pepper until well blended; set aside.
PLACE salmon on foil-lined shallow baking pan. Drizzle evenly with lemon juice. Top with cheese mixture; spread to evenly cover salmon. Sprinkle with cracker crumbs
BAKE 12 to 15 min. or until salmon flakes easily with fork.
KRAFT KITCHENS TIPS
Trim 4 grams of fat per serving by preparing as directed using KRAFT Mayo Light Mayonnaise.
Jazz It Up
Add 1 tsp. dill weed to the cheese mixture before spreading onto salmon.
RECIPE COURTESY OF KRAFT FOODS